suka-suka nak mintak duit orang

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

ada lagi email2 nak mintak duit
huh tak logic sungguh
rase kelaka pun ade
if nak duit pon buatlah cara yang bijak sikit
huh manusia2 kadang bile buat jahat sampai tak boleh nak pk logic ke tak

How's everything on your end? This has had to come in a hurry and it has left me in a devastating state. I travelled to Uk for a volunteer Training Program (VTP), and unfortunately for me all my money was stolen at the hotel where I lodged by robbers. The Embassy only cleared me of my travelling documents and ticketing since I came in on unofficial purposes. I didn't bring my phones here and the hotel telephone lines were disconnected during the robbery incident,so I have access to only emails.

Please can you lend me £1160 for me to relocate to another hotel and also get another flight ticket. As soon as I get home I would refund it immediately.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Regards
Anuar

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ada eh org tak malu anta email camni? tak sangka..naseb bayek tak pernah lagik dapat email2 camni

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehhe tuh ar pasal..eray dapat dh 3 kali email cmni
    sungguh x faham cmne le derang pikir

    ReplyDelete

WeLoveSusuIbu On FB

WeLoveSusuIbu Instagram

Nuffnang

WeLoveSusuIbu Youtube