you are 28th

Thursday, June 10, 2010

this entry is dedicated to my dear hubby
happy birthday dear
no surprise party or present
it is just an ordinary birthday celebration
but do you what makes the ordinary birthday is special
because my love for you is getting stronger as you grow old

together we've smiled and hurt
we've grown and old
we've figured out and discovered the secret of life

i can't imagine life without you
you always been there to support me
love me unconditionally
always been there when i needed you
to bring back smile and joy
or hold me tight

so happy birthday my dear
you are my hero
the one that i can always depend on
no matter what

p.s: i love you

(he used this picture to propose me to be his wife)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

WeLoveSusuIbu On FB

WeLoveSusuIbu Instagram

Nuffnang

WeLoveSusuIbu Youtube